Friday, July 8, 2011

Peach Enchiladas

For the Forth of July we went to Myrtle Beach SC. Every time we go we have to stop in at an awesome peach farm in McBee SC called McLeod Farms . Nothing beats fresh local produce. One thing my husband John always has to have is a peach enchilada. They are so good, especially with some vanilla ice cream. To my surprise they had recipe cards for these. So I just had to share. I am baking some in the oven now and my whole house smells so good.

Recipe: Peach Enchiladas
Ingredients: 
  • 2 8oz tubes crescent rolls
  • 2 sticks butter
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 4 to 6 peaches peeled and quartered
  • 1 12oz Mountain Dew
Directions: 
Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon. Unroll crescent dough and place one quarter peach on each crescent. Roll dough around each peach quarter from large end to small end. (I also used some cooking spray on the pan)  Place in a 12x10x2 (I used a 9x13) baking dish. Pour butter mixture over rolls and then pour Mountain Dew on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Makes 16 servings.





 

 



1 comment: